Tuesday, November 17, 2009

September Fun

September brought the beginning of school. Yaaayyyy! I was so excited when school started and I think the kids were too. Thank heavens for school. The kids were bored and Mom was going crazy and salvation came in the form of school.


Here are the first day pictures!


We had some fun visitors in September too! Uncle Charles and Aunt Erika came for Labor Day!
We went to Chuck E Cheese for Jake's early birthday celebration. Here he is with his new
Snake Eyes mask and his green frog cupcakes.


Erika and I also took a little trip out to Forks, WA. We had a great time tootling around and taking pictures. Erika is a huge Twilight fan so we experienced all of the Forks goodness.


This was Jake's actual birthday! We had a great time. He got a new
Razor and bike for his special day!


1 comment:

  1. I love Jake. Seriously the cutest little man. I hope he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete