Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Biss in the House!

You can always tell when Clarissa has been at my house because all of my children suddenly have mowhawks. Even Clare got a mowhawk this time! My little sister Clarissa came for a visit over spring break. We had the best time with her. Not only did she and I see a couple of movies, but we did alot of daytime activities with the kids. We went to the Space Needle and had fun at the Wirligig, we played at IKEA, and we went to the park a couple times. A great time was had by all and the kids are still asking when Aunt Biss is coming back again.






3 comments:

  1. Who is that cute kid in the blue baseball pjs? If that is Joshy then I NEED to come and see you soon. He is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I thought it was baseball pjs but what was I thinking he is a Z of course they are rocket/space pjs. Please forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shawna! It's Nicki, sorry I am a blog stalker but I couldn't resist seeing what you have been up to. Your children are adorable and dang it there are 4!!!!! Seeing your smiley faces made my night! Say hello for me!

    ReplyDelete