Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun times in Idaho!

Sammy, Clare and I went on a little trip a couple weeks ago. We went to the wilds of Rexburg, Idaho. We visited Aunt Stacy and Uncle Sam and our best friends the LaRue family! We stayed with the LaRues and spent alot of time doing fun activities. This picture was taken at our birthday party. We celebrated all of the recent birthdays that we missed by staying up late, watching movies, having a slumber party (Moms and Kids), and having delicious birthday cake. A fun time was had by all and we were all really tired the next day!

Sammy, Alexa LaRue, Cora LaRue and Clare

We took a trip to the mall in lovely down town Idaho Falls. They have a play place and we spent some time playing there and then went to the park afterwards for lunch.

Sammy & Alexa

This is my super cute nephew Ben Knecht being silly!


Here I am with Clare and my sister Stacy and nephew Tom, who is also super cute and was giving his Aunt Shawna some serious love while we were visiting.


This is my best friend Heather LaRue and her youngest Kenzie. Kenzie was born after we moved from California, so she had never met me before. At this time she wasn't so sure that I should be trusted, but by the end of our stay I had won her over.

We had the best time in Idaho partying with our friends and family! I was sad to go home because we miss the Larues and Knechts all the time, but we will party again!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun! Clare is supper cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know you blogged. I saw your link on Monique's blog. We love Idaho! I've been to that very mall in Idaho Falls a thousand times. Our favorite things to do there are to go to their little zoo... walk around the river and temple grounds (my Grandma lives right across the street!), and hit the sand dunes. Looks like you guys had a fun trip.
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete