Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What makes me tick...

So I was reading another blog today and read this quote. It described my inner workings so well that I had to share it. This is what makes me tick....

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. . . .Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. . ."
~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I have always called myself a maker of things, because I start going a little bonkers if I don't make something every now and then. But honestly, President Uchtdorf hit the nail on the head, I'm a creator. That is what I love and that is what I do.

2 comments: